Skewered Metts & Brats
- 1 lb. package Blue Grass Bratwurst or Mettwurst
- 1 cup sliced potatoes, boiled until slightly cooked
- 1 cup onions, sliced in wedges
- 1 cup green peppers, sliced in wedges
- 1 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
Combine vinaigrette dressing with soy sauce and mix well. Slice brats or metts into 1-inch rounds. Marinate brats or metts in the dressing mixture for 2-3 hours. Alternate the brats and metts on skewers with the vegetables. Grill over medium coals, basting with the marinade until meats and vegetables are browned.